5 oct 2008

I'll be MYSELF. I'll be ME. I'll be MINE. El niño que buscaba venganza se despide.

Para vos. Que acabás de liberarme. De quien acabo de liberarme: voy a buscar MI vida. Con dolor ahora, por el amor que te tuve. Con tristeza, porque el sentimiento aún cala un poco mis huesos. Pero voy a vivir para mí. Te guardaré con mucho amor, respeto, admiración y cariño.




I guess i just got lost
Bein' someone else
I tried to kill the pain
Nothin ever helped
I left myself behind
Somewhere along the way
Hopin to come back around
To find myself someday

Lately i'm so tired of waiting for you
To say that it's ok, but tell me
Please, would you one time
Just let me be myself
So i can shine with my own light
Let me be myself
Would you let me be myself

I'll never find my heart
Behind someone else
I'll never see the light of day
Living in this cell
It's time to make my way
Into the world i knew
Take back all of these times
That i gave in to you

Lately i'm so tired of waiting for you
To say that it's ok, but tell me
Please, would you one time
Let me be myself
So i can shine with my own light
And let me be myself
For a while, if you don't mind
Let me be myself
So i can shine with my own light
Let me be myself

That's all i've ever wanted from this world
Is to let me be me

Please would you one time
Let me be myself
So i can shine with my own light
Let me be myself
Please would you one time
Let me be myself
So i can shine with my own light
Let me be myself
For a while, if you don't mind
Let me be myself
So i can shine with my own light
Let me be myself
Would you one time... oooh
Let me be myself
Let me be me

4 comentarios:

Mafer Gutiérrez dijo...

q se puede dcir q no se haya dicho para consolar un corazon roto???? a veces parece que todo esta dicho y a la vez nada!
Solo queda decir q los amigos, para bien o mal, estamos aki! =0) U know how much i love u and how important you're for me!!!
BE YOURSELF IS ALL THAT U CAN DO!(8)

Carla dijo...

3 Doors Down....Buenisimo!!!!!

I'm happy for you, I know it's going to be hard but ..."this too shall pass" you know better things are yet to come, but you have to let go so your hands will be empty to receive everything that the world can give you from now on.

You now how much I care for you , and that I'll be here if you ever need me.

Abril dijo...

Existen personas a las que se les guarda en un cofre, como vos decis, con amor, con cariño, con todo lo que podas sentir.... luego, cerras el cofre, y lo apartas. Ya no mas!!

Mafer Barrera dijo...

wow.. hace tiempo qu eno me daba una vuelta por aquí... cada vez que vengo me dejás pensando mucho y me recuerdo de lo mucho en que nos parecemos y de lo mucho que admiro cómo te expresas y cómo escribis... espero que estés bien... y que todo lo malo lo dejés atrás... pero yo no quiero quedarme atrás en tu vida... nunca... te quiero mucho..